Outlander Tours Off SeasonWritten by Slainte Scotland Team
Regretfully, we have been having many problems with the Viator Platform. It has left many of our potential guests hanging after tours were cancelled among other issues and until the problem is resolved, we will not be selling on their website. Their tech teams are working to resolve the issue.
With this in mind and due to the closures of many of the Outlander filming locations over the off season, we will not be conducting any group tours until next Spring (other than the tours already confirmed) - dates to be announced. This includes the day tours, 3 day tours and 7 day tours.
We are however offering private Outlander Tours at a severely reduced rate. Please contact us for further information.
- Midhope Castle aka Lallybroch will be closed quite a bit over the winter months and as a result, we cannot guarantee a visit here. It is best to keep a eye out on the following website for closures: http://hopetoun.co.uk/estate/outlander-at-hopetoun/
- Blackness Castle will be closed on Thursdays and Fridays from 1st of October 2016.
- All of the Historic Scotland attractions will operate Winter opening hours, opening at 10am and last admission by 3.30pm.
- Samhain (Halloween) Outlander Special Tours
- Access changes to Midhope Castle (Lallybroch), Hopetoun Estate
- Slainte Scotland will be at the NYC Tartan Week Parade as part of the Outlanders United Marching Group.
- Outlander Effect
- 10 reasons to make Scotland your New Years Resolution
- Stumbling on Outlander Filming
- Outlander Tartan had its own tartan made
- An Evening with Diana Gabaldon and Neil Oliver
- The Skye Boat Song - At least my rendition of it
- Blackness Castle - a formidable fort and filming location
- > Please sponsor our Kiltwalk Effort > > > >
- > Our pics from 2016 tours - Photos of or Scottish Tours > > > >
- > Islay Whisky Tour package > > > >
- > Samhain (Halloween) Outlander Special Tours > > > >
- > Scotch! The Story of Whisky > > > >
- > Outlander Tours Off Season > > > >
- > Why we love Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery > > > >
- > Access changes to Midhope Castle (Lallybroch), Hopetoun Estate > > > >
- > Introducing a Scottish Hero > > > >
- > Amazing vidoes of Fort William and Glencoe > > > >
- > Slainte Scotland will be at the NYC Tartan Week Parade as part of the Outlanders United Marching Group. > > > >
- > Is it a Claymore or a Scottish Basket Hilted Broadsword - History Police 3 > > > >
- > Stirling Castle, Trossachs and Whisky Tour in pictures > > > >
- > Be My Valentine in Scotland > > > >
- > Origins of the term Sideburns > > > >
- > Gaelic terminologies that survive in Scottish place names > > > >
- > Loch Ness tour in pictures > > > >
- > Outlander Effect > > > >
- > 10 reasons to make Scotland your New Years Resolution > > > >
- > Culzean Castle in Ayrshire > > > >
- > Another great mountain event added to the Highlands yearly calendar > > > >
- > Stumbling on Outlander Filming > > > >
- > Blackness Friday > > > >
- > Outlander Tartan had its own tartan made > > > >
- > An Evening with Diana Gabaldon and Neil Oliver > > > >
- > Tours of Scotland in Multiple Languages > > > >
- > The Skye Boat Song - At least my rendition of it > > > >
- > Outlander Filming and the mud > > > >
- > Blackness Castle - a formidable fort and filming location > > > >
- > Photos around Stirling > > > >