Please note that a standard booking fee of £5 will be charged on all online and telephone bookings.
Visit the some of Scotland’s most iconic countryside on our Scottish Glencoe and Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh. We offer small group tours of up to 16 people to ensure you experience a lot of the hidden gems often missed on larger tours.
Please note that we can accommodate these tours from other locations in Scotland and can quote a price on request
Do you want to spend longer up North? We offer 3 - 5 day tours of the Scottish Highlands. Please see here: http://clydecoasttourism.co.uk/index.php/our-tours/scenic-tours/3-5-day-scottish-tour.
Price: £59 per adult; £55 per concession (student and over 60); £30 per child
Duration: 13-15 hours
*Includes transport to and from start point, bottled water and light refreshments for the below itinerary are provided. We also treat our guests to a complimentary dram of Scotch Single Malt Whisky. Please note the price excludes admission fees, drinks and meals.
Why Choose This Tour:
- See the city of Stirling and the stunning surrounding countryside enroute.
- Witness the prehistoric looking Rannoch Moor.
- See the memorial at Glencoe in memory of the victims of the 1692 Massacre of the local Clan MacDonald.
- Visit Glencoe, don’t forget your camera, the non stop breathtaking views will provide endless photo opportunities.
- Make a stop in Fort William where you can stretch your legs and have a look at some traditional Scottish souvenirs.
- See if you can find Nessie at Loch Ness, stopping first at Fort Augustus at the head of the Loch.
- Visit Urquhart Castle, a magnificent ruin on Loch Ness. (only in Summer time: 1 April - 30 September)
- Pick up from organised departure point in Edinburgh
- Arrive at the Lade Inn for rest stop (and refreshments if desired.) Here there is also a shop filled with Scottish Real Ales which make great souvenirs.
- Leave for Glencoe making a couple of short photograph stops along the way in Glencoe if the weather is permitting.
- Arrive at Glencoe, toast the Clan MacDonald at the monument and have a comfort break
- Leave Glencoe for Fort William.
- Arrive in Fort William for comfort break and to have a look at traditional Scottish gifts.
- Make way to Fort Augustus
- Arrive in Fort Augustus
- Make way to Urquhart Castle (only in Summer time: 1 April - 30 September)
- Arrive at Urquhart Castle (only in Summer time: 1 April - 30 September)
- Make Return Journey back to Edinburgh. If desired we can stop at restaurant and or pub for something to eat on the way back to Edinburgh as and when the group decides.
- Arrive back in Edinburgh depending on the groups dinner arrangements on return journey.