Visit the Scottish Highlands on one of our day trips from Glasgow. It is a full day of sightseeing but with a relaxed and personal atmosphere we ensure that you have a stress free trip whilst ticking some awesome items off your bucket list. We have experienced guides who can tell you stories and show you some hidden gems often missed.
Why Choose This Tour:
- See the bonnie Loch Lomond.
- Visit The Drovers Inn, a tavern that hasn’t changed much since 1705 when it was built. It was know to be a favourite to Rob Roy and other Highland Cattle Drovers.
- Visit Glencoe, don’t forget your camera, the non stop breathtaking views will provide endless photo opportunities.
- Make a stop in Fort William where you can stretch your legs and have a look at some traditional Scottish souvenirs.
- See if you can find Nessie at Loch Ness, stopping first at Fort Augustus at the head of the Loch.
- Visit Urquhart Castle, a magnificent ruin on Loch Ness. (Due to daylight hours, this section of the tour is only operated during our summer timetable)
- 8am - Pick up from 266 George Street in Glasgow
- Arrive at Inveruglas on Loch Lomond for a rest room break and a chance to see one of the best views of the Loch.
- Leave for Fort William, making a couple of short photograph stops along the way in Glencoe.
- Arrive in Fort William for comfort break and to have a look at traditional Scottish gifts.
- Make way to Fort Augustus
- Arrive in Fort Augustus and see the start of Loch Ness.
- Make way to Urquhart Castle. (summer timetable)
- Arrive at Urquhart Castle.
- Make Return Journey back to Glasgow stopping at the Drovers Inn for a comfort break.
- Arrive back in Glasgow at 7 - 8pm.