Please note that a standard booking fee of £5 will be charged on all online and telephone bookings.
Visit the Scottish Highlands on one of our day trips from Glasgow. It is a full day of sightseeing but with a relaxed and personal atmosphere we ensure that you have a stress free trip whilst ticking some awesome items off your bucket list. We have experienced guides who can tell you stories and show you some hidden gems often missed.
Please note that we can accommodate these tours from other locations in Scotland and can quote a price on request
Do you want to spend longer up North? We offer 3 - 5 day tours of the Scottish Highlands. Please see here: http://clydecoasttourism.co.uk/index.php/our-tours/scenic-tours/3-5-day-scottish-tour.
Price:£54 per adult; £49.50 per concession (students and over 60); £33 per child
*Includes transport to and from start point, bottled water, light refreshments and for the below itinerary are provided. We also treat our guests to a complimentary dram of Scotch Single Malt Whisky. Please note the price excludes admission fees, drinks and meals.
Why Choose This Tour:
- See the bonnie Loch Lomond.
- Visit The Drovers Inn, a tavern that hasn’t changed much since 1705 when it was built. It was know to be a favourite to Rob Roy and other Highland Cattle Drovers.
- Visit Glencoe, don’t forget your camera, the non stop breathtaking views will provide endless photo opportunities.
- Make a stop in Fort William where you can stretch your legs and have a look at some traditional Scottish souvenirs.
- See if you can find Nessie at Loch Ness, stopping first at Fort Augustus at the head of the Loch.
- Visit Urquhart Castle, a magnificent ruin on Loch Ness.
Pick up from organised departure point in Glasgow
Arrive at Drovers Inn for rest stop (and refreshments if desired.)
Leave for Fort William, making a couple of short photograph stops along the way in Glencoe if the weather is permitting.
Arrive in Fort William for comfort break and to have a look at traditional Scottish gifts.
Make way to Fort Augustus
Arrive in Fort Augustus and see the start of Loch Ness.
Make way to Urquhart Castle.
Arrive at Urquhart Castle.
Make Return Journey back to Glasgow. If desired we can stop at restaurant and or pub for something to eat on the way back to Glasgow as and when the group decides.
Arrive back in Glasgow depending on the groups dinner arrangements on return journey.