Stirling, The Trossachs and a Whisky Distillery Tour
Please note that a standard booking fee of £5 will be charged on all online and telephone bookings.
Why Choose This Tour:
Are you interested in taking part in a day trip that includes a lot of “Scotland” in one go? This is the tour for you since it features Stirling Castle, The beautiful scenery of the Trossachs, the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond and to top it, off a tour of a Whisky Distillery (children welcome).
Duration: 7-8 hours
Price: £55 per adult; £47 per concession (over 60); £30 per child
*Includes transport to and from start point, bottled water and light refreshments for the below itinerary. We also treat our guests to a complimentary dram of Scotch Single Malt Whisky. Please note the price excludes admission fees, meals and drinks.
- Pick up at Glasgow location - 266 George Street Glasgow.
- arrive at Stirling Castle (visit for an hour).
- leave Stirling and make way for Loch Lomond making a stop along the way at Callander and the Trossachs Park.(this adds 45 minutes to the journey time)
- Arrive at the Falls of Falloch (a beautiful waterfall where Rob Roy used to frequent)
- Arrive at the the Drovers Inn where you can enjoy a classic Scottish lunch and use the facilities. The Drovers Inn has not changed much since being built in 1705 and is a favourite on my tours.
- Make way for Inveruglas which has the best views of Loch Lomond.
- Arrive at Inveruglas.
- Make way for the Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery. (We have to be there for 3pm to join the tour)
- Tour the Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery
- Distillery Tour ends, make way for Glasgow
- Arrive back in Glasgow