Islay Whisky Tour Package
4 night tour!
The magical Hebridean island is not only a beautiful place full of history, wildlife and natural beauty, it is also known for its salt-flavoured peat malt whisky.
Join us on this five-day tour which includes two nights on the island and a visit to six of the distilleries including laphroaig, lagavulin, and Bowmore.
The Hebridean island of Islay off the West Coast of Scotland is world famous for its salt-flavoured peat malt whisky. With a population of 3000 people and eight (nearly 10) distilleries, you can tell the people on the island take this industry very seriously and it is embedded in the island’s culture. It, therefore, seems very fitting that we at Sláinte Scotland (Gaelic for cheers), give you the pleasure of joining us on our discovery of Islay’s “Uisge Beatha”, Water of Life.
Sláinte Scotland Whisky Tour Highlights
- Bowmore Whisky Distillery
- Bruichladdich Whisky Distillery
- Kilchoman Whisky Distillery
- Laphroaig Whisky Distillery
- Lagavulin Whisky Distillery
- Ardbeg Whisky Distillery
- Four nights accommodation
- Enjoy the unique island atmosphere
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email