Outlander Day Shore Excursion – Edinburgh Ports
Are you a fan of the Outlander books and TV series? Join us on this day trip from Glasgow and Edinburgh to some of the film locations, top attractions in their own right too.
Will you be Claire and find your own Jamie as we enjoy this tour?
- Doune Castle, the site of Castle Leoch
- Falkland, the site of “Inverness”
- Culross, the site of the Black Kirk and Cranesmuir
- Midhope Castle where they filmed Lallybroch
- Blackness Castle, Black Jack Randall’s headquarters, Fort William, and the prison of Jamie’s terrifying ordeal
- We will bring bottled water, snacks, and a complimentary dram of Scotch whisky. If you have any allergies or intolerances please let us know in the special requirements section upon booking.
- Edinburgh: Meet at Dalmeny Train Station – a 15-minute direct train ride outside Edinburgh city centre
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- A light rain jacket
- Cash, credit card or Historic Scotland Explorer Pass for entrance fees
- Please wear closed comfortable footwear