Outlander Day Trip: Edinburgh
Great for lovers of the Outlander TV series and novels!
Are you a fan of the Outlander books or TV series? Join us on this day trip from Glasgow and Edinburgh to some of the film locations which are top attractions in their own right too.
Will you be Claire and find your own Jamie as we enjoy this Outlander tour from Edinburgh? Visit some of Scotland’s most impressive filming locations and notable settings for the hit TV series Outlander!
Outlander Film Locations Tour Highlights
- Doune Castle, the site of Castle Leoch
- Falkland, the site of “Inverness”
- Culross, the site of the Black Kirk and Cranesmuir
- Midhope Castle where they filmed Lallybroch
- Blackness Castle, Black Jack Randall’s headquarters, Fort William and the prison of Jamie’s terrifying ordeal
- We bring bottled water, snacks, and a complimentary dram of Scotch whisky. If you have any allergies or intolerances, please let us know in the special requirements section upon booking.
- Edinburgh: Meet at Dalmeny Train Station, a 15-minute direct train ride outside Edinburgh city centre.
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- A light rain jacket
- Cash, credit card, or Historic Scotland Explorer Pass for entrance fees
- Please wear closed-toe, comfortable footwear