Outlander Tour with Special Guests
The 5-day Outlander-inspired trip will be joined each day by a special guest(s), including Scott Kyle (Outlander's Ross) and Àdhamh Ó Broin (Gaelic Consultant).
Outlander Tour Rates
- Adults: – £595
This includes guided transport and transfer from Birmingham to Glasgow, bottled water, entrance fees, and snacks. It excludes meals (unless otherwise stated) and accommodation.
- Adults, excluding transfer from Birmingham: – £545
Only available for the August scheduled tour
Scotland Outlander and Highland Tour
Join us on this wonderful Outlander-inspired tour around many of the filming locations in the hit TV series, as well as historically significant locations in the Highland culture. They are all tremendously beautiful too. This special Outlander Tour includes special guests and surprises that any Outlander fan will love!
We depart from Birmingham (August only) and Glasgow and Inverness, and we have a maximum of 30 persons per tour.
Please note that you will need at least four nights accommodation in Glasgow (including the last night) and one night in Inverness. Accommodation is not included in the price. However, please see the suggested accommodation in the attached PDF.
- Blackness Castle (Fort William)
- Midhope Castle (Lallybroch)
- Kilchurn Castle
- Auchindrain Highland Farm Township
- And much more!
- July 23 – July 27, 2018: View the Full July 2018 Brochure
- August 13 – August 17, 2018: View the Full August 2018 Brochure
- This is for a tour and transfer after the Starfury event in Birmingham. The guide on the day will also be James McKinlay instead of Catriona Stevenson. James was also in S3 of the show and is one of our superstar guides. Please ask for the full brochure for this date directly by contacting us.
- September 10 – September 14, 2018: View the Full September 2018 Brochure
- This tour is just before Scott Kyle’s Highland Fling, which would make an excellent addition to this tour.
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email