Edinburgh Military Tattoo Tour
Greenock Ocean Terminal
The Tattoo Tour brings you from Greenock past Loch Lomond and the Trossachs, Stirling, and finally Edinburgh, to experience the world famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo event.
The Edinburgh Military Tattoo is a world famous event that broadcasts to around 100 million people all over the world. The first Tattoo took place in 1950 and it has become one of the main reasons thousands of tourists flock to the Edinburgh in August. For this reason, on a few of the event dates, the Princess Cruises have added a longer stay at Greenock Port to allow for their passengers to experience the event.
Clyde Coast Tourism now offers Tattoo tours that bring you safely to the event and transport you back at least one hour before your ship leaves. If you would like us to assist you in purchasing your tattoo tickets, please let us know. Alternatively, you can book your tickets here.
Edinburgh Cruise Excursion Tour Schedule
- Our tour departs from Greenock
- We make our way to Edinburgh, passing through the gorgeous Loch Lomond, Trossachs Park, and Stirling Castle
- We then make our way to Edinburgh in plenty of time for the show
- For any of our guests who have mobility problems, please let us know since access is restricted to all vehicles on the Royal Mile. We will be able to organise transport to the event in a special convoy. (Not available on Saturday showings)
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email