Stirling, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs Cruise Excursion
Cruise Excursion from Greenock (Glasgow) Port
Join us for this cruise excursion from Greenock (Glasgow) Port, which incorporates Stirling Castle, the quaint Callander at the foothills of the Trossachs, and more.
We end the tour in Greenock, visiting Lyle Hill and Battery Park, and returning to your ship travelling along the Greenock Esplanade.
All our tours include bottled water, light refreshments on the bus and a complimentary dram of Scottish Whisky. The tour does not include entrance fees, meals, and alcoholic drinks.
- See the stunning banks of Loch Lomond
- Experience a stop at the famous Falls of Falloch (waterfall) where Rob Roy is said to have frequented for a swim
- Enjoy a real Scottish pint in none other than the Drovers Inn, unchanged through the centuries and an attraction in its own right
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the most significantly historic castles in the country and really quite “fit for a Queen”
- Explore the Trossachs, including Loch Lubnaig and some Highland Cows at Kilmahog
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- Closed, comfortable footwear and a rain jacket
- 8 am Pick up from Greenock Port
- 9.30am Arrive at the Stirling Castle
- 11.30am. Leave Stirling Castle, making our way for the Drovers Inn at Inverarnan by Loch Lomond. This is an Inn which was built in 1705 and has not been changed much since. We can have refreshments here. This is a favourite for many of my guests and often missed on larger group excursions.
- 13.10. Arrive at Drovers Inn. Stay here for 1 hour enjoying the atmosphere and the beautiful waterfalls and scenery which can be seen from here. You can also take your picture with the bear inside. The waiters wear kilts too.
- 14.10. Leave the Drovers Inn
- 14.20. Arrive at Inveruglas with arguably the best views of Loch Lomond. Stay here for 10 minutes.
- 15.40. Arrive back in Greenock and make way for the Lyle Hill. Stay here for 10 – 15 minutes
- 15.55. Arrive at the Battery Park. Stay here for 30 minutes strolling in the park.
- 16.25. Leave the Park, making our way back to the ship travelling along the Esplanade route.
- 16.35. Arrive back at the ship with an hour to spare so that you can comfortably return without stress.