Stirling, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs Cruise Excursion
Cruise Excursion from Greenock (Glasgow) Port
Join us for this cruise excursion from Greenock (Glasgow) Port, which incorporates Stirling Castle, the quaint Callander at the foothills of the Trossachs, and more.
We end the tour in Greenock, visiting Lyle Hill and Battery Park, and returning to your ship travelling along the Greenock Esplanade.
All our tours include entrance fees, bottled water, light refreshments on the bus and a complimentary dram of Scottish Whisky. The tour does not include meals and alcoholic drinks.
Historic Scotland Tour Highlights
- See the stunning banks of Loch Lomond
- Experience a stop at the famous Falls of Falloch (waterfall) where Rob Roy is said to have frequented for a swim
- Enjoy a real Scottish pint in none other than the Drovers Inn, unchanged through the centuries and an attraction in its own right
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the most significantly historic castles in the country and really quite “fit for a Queen”
- Explore the Trossachs, including Loch Lubnaig and some Highland Cows at Kilmahog
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- Closed, comfortable footwear and a rain jacket