Loch Ness Day Tour from Edinburgh
Great way to explore Scotland!
Visit some of Scotland’s most iconic countryside on this day trip, such as Pitlochry, Glencoe, and Aviemore, hidden gems often missed on larger tours.
Tour of Loch Ness from Edinburgh Highlights
- Enjoy the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry
- Visit Glencoe! Don’t forget your camera, as the non-stop breathtaking views provide endless photo opportunities.
- Make a stop in Aviemore (April-October only)
- See if you can find Nessie at Loch Ness, stopping at Fort Augustus at the head of the Loch
- 8 am: As of July 1, the pickup point will be Chamber Street
- Our first stop on our day tour of Loch Ness is the quaint Perthshire Highland town of Pitlochry.
- Here, you find the Heathergems Factory, which has free entrance and a range of lovely gift shops and coffee bistros. There are also restroom facilities here, but please note that they charge a small fee to use. We spend approximately 45 minutes here.
- We then pass through the spectacular scenery of the Cairngorms, making a rest stop at Aviemore in the heart of the Cairngorms.
- We stop in Aviemore for around 30 minutes, which gives you the opportunity to grab a light lunch, as there is no official lunch stop on this tour. *In November-March, we do not take this route due to daylight restrictions.*
- We arrive in Fort Augustus, where we have one hour to enjoy views of Loch Ness and the locks of the Caledonian Canal.
- Return to Edinburgh passing through Glencoe and the Trossachs. We will make a rest stop along the way.
- Arrive back in Edinburgh between 7 and 8 pm
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- Tours are capped at 8 people. If you have more than 8 people in your group, please contact us to check availability.
Slàinte Scotland Tours
Slainte Scotland / Clyde Coast Tourism Ltd
74 Davaar Road