William Wallace Tour Package
This Tour can also depart from Glasgow and Edinburgh locations!
Do you want to walk in the life of the legendary William Wallace? We start at his birthplace and make our way to his last point in Scotland before he met his grisly end.
This is a three-day tour of Scotland which includes stops at Paisley Abbey, Stirling Castle and Falkirk etc. Our William Wallace Tour is aimed at groups between two and eight people.
Walk in William Wallace’s Footsteps Tour Highlights
- See William Wallace’s Birthplace at Elderslie near Paisley
- Take in the breathtaking architecture at Paisley Abbey where Wallace was educated
- Enjoy the picturesque Stirling and Trossachs scenery, arguably the best in the country
- See Stirling Castle, Bothwell Castle and Dumbarton Castle
- Enjoy traditional Scottish cuisine and drink at a number of authentic Scottish pubs and restaurants
- Enjoy 2 nights at a fantastic 4-star bed and breakfast accommodation in the Glasgow area
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email and attached voucher number
- Tours are capped at 8 people. If you have more than 8 people in your group, please contact us to check availability.
Slàinte Scotland Tours
Slainte Scotland / Clyde Coast Tourism Ltd
74 Davaar Road