Stirling, Loch Lomond, Trossachs and Whisky Tour
Great way to discovering Historic Scotland!
Take part in a day trip that includes a lot of “Scotland” in one go, featuring Stirling Castle, the Trossachs, the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond, and a tour of a Whisky Distillery.
This tour from 266 George Street in Glasgow incorporates the historically significant Stirling Castle, the quaint Callander at the foothills of the Trossachs, and an authentic Scottish experience at the Drovers Inn near Loch Lomond.
All our historic Scotland tours include bottled water, light refreshments on the bus, and a complimentary dram of Scotch Whisky. The whisky tour does not include entrance fees, meals, and alcoholic drinks.
Scotland and Whisky Tour Highlights
- See the stunning banks of Loch Lomond
- Experience a distillery tour at Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery
- Enjoy a real Scottish pint in none other than the Drovers Inn, unchanged through the centuries and an attraction in its own right
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the most significantly historic castles in the country and really quite “fit for a Queen”
- Explore the Trossachs including Loch Lubnaig and some Highland Cows at Kilmahog
What to Bring
- A copy of your confirmation email
- A waterproof jacket and closed, comfortable clothing